Saturday, June 27, 2009

Two commercials that annoy the hell out of me

I don't know about anyone else, but I am REALLY tired of those Progressive insurance ads. You know, the ones with "Flo" welcoming customers into the Progressive store. At first I actually thought they were kind of cute. One of the early ads, or perhaps it was THE earliest ad, where a husband and wife were checking out and the wife didn't know about the boat insurance (or whatever it was), and Flo yelled out, "SURPRISE!", was funny. But since then they're just annoying. And they're on way too much. It's now a mad dash for the remote whenever a Progressive ad comes on.

And what about that Yaz commercial? The one where the woman says that the FDA wants them to correct some points from former commercials. First of all, what kind of name is Yaz? It just sounds stupid! (To me, anyway.) And that woman rattling off all the info she has to squeeze into the allotted amount of time...it makes me nuts. Definitely another "mad dash for the remote" commercial!

.

No comments:

Blog Archive