Saturday, February 02, 2008

Why all the hype about Obama?

Is it just me, or are you also sick of all the hype surrounding Barack Obama? WHAT on earth has he ever done to warrant so much attention?! I'm at a complete loss as to why he's garnering endorsement after endorsement--including from my hometown paper, the LA Times--and being talked about incessantly. He's totally lacking in experience, or at least the kind of experience that will be needed to clean up the mess left after Bush leaves office, yet people are talking about him like he's God's gift to humanity.

Looking for anti-Obama merchandise?

Oh, another thing: How come no one ever mentions that he's only HALF black? It's always "he'll be the first AFRICAN AMERICAN president!" Um, no, he won't. Assuming he manages to get elected, he'll still only be HALF BLACK. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, will still be 100% female...and 100% capable...intelligent...ready...when she takes office!

It's painful for me to find myself siding with Repugnants who are bashing Obama, but in this case I can't help it. I'm surprising myself by coming up with an anti-Democrat design for merchandise on my web site, but just felt it was necessary. As far as I'm concerned, [no] Obama!

No comments:

Blog Archive