Saturday, June 26, 2010

Funny anti-Obama merchandise

I've come up with a number of--in my opinion!--funny anti-Obama designs for our merchandise. For example, I really like Barack Hussein Obama makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein. But I've just added a new design to our anti-Obama merchandise that strikes me as hilarious: I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit. The visual in my head just cracks me up.

Here are a few samples of this design on various products; select any image to go to our shops and see our full line of products:


I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit, anti-Obama merchandise at SmartAssProducts.com I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit, anti-Obama merchandise at SmartAssProducts.com I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit, anti-Obama merchandise at SmartAssProducts.com I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit, anti-Obama merchandise at SmartAssProducts.com I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit, anti-Obama merchandise at SmartAssProducts.com I may not be a gastroenterologist but I know Obama is full of shit, anti-Obama merchandise at SmartAssProducts.com


If you're looking for some funny anti-Obama pics, check out our collection! Funny anti-Obama pictures and images. It hasn't been updated with new pics lately, but the ones that are there will make you laugh your ass off.

.

No comments:

Blog Archive